Cora's Choice is a brand of dog food, which has been carefully chosen to satisfy dogs who require nothing but the best ingredients in their food. Please read on for more information or visit the Cora's Choice website to begin your shopping experience.
Some dogs are more sensitive than others so we wanted to supply a food that is free from added artificial colours and preservatives. Cora’s Choice is made in the UK, using only the finest ingredients to keep your best friend happy, fit and healthy. Choose from either Grain Free, Super Premium Hypoallergenic or Superfood recipes. Cora's Choice also has a range of complimentary treats available for all life stages, which can be given responsibly at any time. Made using high quality ingredients and free from added artificial colours and preservatives. Suitable for both dogs and cats.
The Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
The Super Premium range benefits from a variety of high quality protein sources. The range provides a selection of hypoallergenic recipes formulated without common food allergens for dogs - beef, pork, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy and soya.
The Superfood 65 range includes a selection of recipes with the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
Five functional treats are available:
- Calming Treat - Pets can be susceptible to stresses and anxiety. This can be due to biological or psychological reasons. This recipe has been formulated to help alleviate stress, anxiety and aid digestion
- Dental Treat - Pets’ teeth can suffer from tartar build-up, which may also contribute to bad breath. This recipe has been formulated to help reduce tartar build-up and promote good oral health.
- Digestive Treat - Good digestion is crucial for a pet’s health so they can obtain all the nutrients they need from their food. This recipe has been formulated to help promote healthy gut movement and support the growth of good bacteria, both of which are required to help support gastrointestinal health.
- Immune Treat - As pets are living longer, owners want to do all they can to maintain their pets’ health and well-being. This recipe has been formulated to help support the immune system and promote overall health and well-being.
- Skin & Coat Treat - The skin and coat form the single largest organ of a pet’s body and is the first protective barrier from the outside. This recipe has been formulated to help support healthy skin & a shiny coat.
We ensure the same level of care, attention and nutritional expertise goes into each and every one of our treats. Each one is specifically formulated to be both a palatable and nutritious complementary feeding supplement. Using FreshtrusionTM technology, this treats range provides a nutritious and healthy way to reward pets. The range has been formulated with responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein and is packed with 80% freshly prepared animal ingredients.
- 80% Fish Treat - Contains salmon, white fish and trout. Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health. White Fish are a source of protein and Vitamins B6, B12 and Niacin. They are also a source of Omega 3 fatty acids which may help to support skin and coat health and healthy joints. Trout is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which may help to support skin and coat condition and may help maintain healthy joints.
- 80% Poultry Treat - Contains Chicken, Duck and Turkey. Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which help contribute to overall health and well-being. Duck is a lean, nutrient-dense source of protein and also provides nutrients such as iron, selenium, B vitamins and zinc which contribute towards general health and wellbeing. Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.