This page has been created to help you understand how the cost of delivery can be added to your order and how your order will be delivered to your door.
How to add shipping costs to your order
- Browse the products and add any items you would like to the basket
- When finished your shopping, visit your basket and preview what you have ordered (at this point you can remove anything you might have incorrectly ordered).
- View the total amount of your order and select the 'calculate shipping' option
- When prompted, enter the details of where the item is to be delivered and choose to calculate the cost
- If you are happy to make the order, click the 'Proceed to checkout' button
- You will then be prompted to add your 'Billing and Shipping' details (please remember to include your telephone number, which will allow the courier to provide an accurate time of delivery).
- Choose your method of payment, click the 'PayPal' or 'Place Order' button and follow the onscreen instructions
Our deliveries in the UK mainland are contracted to outside carriers who deliver Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
We will inform you by email or telephone at least 48 hours prior to dispatch of our expected delivery date (please make sure you include your email and telephone number when making your order).
We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times within that date. All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. If goods are showing obvious signs of damage in transit upon receipt, please refuse to accept the delivery.
Last review of this page: 13th August 2018